About the position
Reporting to the Project Manager, the successful candidate will assist with the Company’s exploration
projects by processing and sampling/cutting of diamond drill core and providing labour functions related
to exploration. This is an offer for a full-time salaried position that includes benefits.
Interested candidates should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
About the company
Red Pine Exploration is a junior gold exploration company listed on the TSX-V that is currently exploring
and developing the Wawa Gold Project located 2 km east of the town of Wawa, Ontario. Red Pine offers
competitive salaries and benefit packages and provides opportunities for both personal and professional
development in a dynamic work environment.
- Perform geotechnical logging including measuring, orientating, labelling, SWIR and magnetic
susceptibility measurements, taking core photos etc.
- Be responsible for cutting and sampling diamond drill core, and packing sample bags for
delivery to the lab
- Maintaining clean and safe work environment in the core and cutting shacks
- General maintenance of the site and equipment used.
- Working alongside geologists and assisting as required.
- Familiarity with core saws an asset.
- Minimum Grade 12 Diploma
- A demonstrated commitment to safety, environment, and community
- Strong organization and time management skills, self-motivated and ability to work alone.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work in camp setting on a rotational basis.
- Valid Class G Driver’s License
- Working knowledge of the MS Office would be an asset.
- First Aid and ATV/UTV certification would be an asset.
- Physically fit and able to perform intensive work and able to lift 50 lbs on a regular basis
- The position is based at the Wawa Gold Project, which is approximately 2 kilometres east
of Wawa, Ontario, Canada.
- This position is rotation-based in a camp setting for accommodations.