Toronto, Ontario – March 23, 2018– Red Pine Exploration Inc. (TSX-V: RPX) (the “Company” or “Red Pine”) announces the results of its Annual and Special Meeting of Shareholders (the “Meeting”) held in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on March 22, 2018.
At the meeting, all resolutions were passed with the required majority:
- Shareholders fixed the number of directors at six (6);
- The shareholders elected Petra Decher, Robert Dodds, Peter Kampian, Brent Nykoliation, Elgin Wolfe and Quentin Yarie to be duly elected as directors of the Company until the close of the next annual meeting of shareholders of the Company;
- The shareholders approved a resolution to appoint MNP, LLP, Chartered Accountants, as auditors of the Company to hold office until the next annual meeting of shareholders, and to authorize the directors to fix their remuneration;
- The shareholders approved a resolution re-approving the Company’s stock option plan.
Following the Meeting, the Board of Directors approved the following executive appointments:
- Petra Decher as Chairperson of the Board
- Quentin Yarie as Chief Executive Officer and President
- Tara Gilfillan as Chief Financial Officer and Corporate Secretary
In addition, the following appointments were made to committees as outlined below:
- Audit Committee – Peter Kampian (Chair), Petra Decher and Brent Nykoliation
- Compensation Committee – Petra Decher (Chair), Elgin Wolfe and Brent Nykoliation
About Red Pine Exploration Inc.
Red Pine Exploration Inc. is a gold and base-metals exploration company headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The Company’s common shares trade on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol “RPX”.
Red Pine has a 60% interest in the Wawa Gold Project with Citabar LLP. holding the remaining 40% interest. Red Pine is the Operating Manager of the Project and is focused on expanding the existing gold resource on the property.
For more information about the Company visit www.redpineexp.com
This News Release contains forward-looking statements. In some cases, you can identify forward-looking statements by terminology such as “may”, “should”, “expects”, “plans”, “anticipates”, “believes”, “estimates”, “predicts”, “potential” or “continue” or the negative of these terms or other comparable terminology.
These statements are only predictions and involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause our or our industry’s actual results, levels of activity, performance or achievements to be materially different from any future results, levels of activity, performance or achievements expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements.
Although the Company believes that the assumptions and factors used in preparing the forward-looking information in this news release are reasonable, undue reliance should not be placed on such information, which only applies as of the date of this news release.
The Company disclaims any intention or obligation to update or revise any forward-looking information, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, other than as required by law. Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.