News

December 4, 2018

Chair of Red Pine has Stepped Down

image_pdfDOWNLOAD PDF

TORONTO, Ontario December 4, 2018 –   Red Pine Exploration Inc. (TSX-V: RPX) (“Red Pine” or the “Company”) announced today that Ms. Petra Decher has stepped down as Chair and Director of the Company.

“Petra has served on the Red Pine Board of Directors since the Company merged with Augustine Resources Inc. in January 2017.  On behalf of the Board, the management team and our shareholders, I want to thank Petra for her service to the Company and to wish her all the best in the future,” stated Quentin Yarie, President and CEO.

About Red Pine Exploration Inc.

Red Pine Exploration Inc. is a gold and base-metals exploration company headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The Company’s common shares trade on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol “RPX”.

Red Pine has a 60% interest in the Wawa Gold Project with Citabar Limited Partnership holding the remaining 40% interest. Red Pine is the Manager of Operations on the Project and is focused on expanding the existing gold resource.

For more information about the Company visit www.redpineexp.com

Or contact:

Quentin Yarie, President & CEO, (416) 364-7024, qyarie@redpineexp.com

Mia Boiridy, Investor Relations, (416) 364-7024, mboiridy@redpineexp.com

Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.

 

Leave a Reply