Toronto, ON (February 3, 2014) – Red Pine Exploration Inc. (RPX: TSX-V) (the “Company”) would like to report that shareholders approved, by votes of greater than 90% voting for each of the resolutions, all resolutions put forth at the Company’s Annual General and Special Meeting (“AGM”) held on January 28, 2014. These resolutions were as follows:
- The election of Elgin Wolfe, Richard Schler, Quentin Yarie, Brent Nykoliation and Joseph Heng as directors.
- The appointment of MNP LLP, Chartered Accountants as the Company’s auditors for the year ended July 31, 2014 and the ability for the directors to fix their remuneration.
- The approval of the continued implementation of the Company’s Stock Options Plan in accordance with TSX Venture Exchange Policies.
- The right for the Company to issue up to 5,000,000 of the Company’s shares to directors and officers in lieu of cash remuneration, subject to TSX Venture Exchange approval.
- The approval, by a vote of greater than 2/3rds, for the ability of management with requisite Board approval, in their sole discretion and at a time of their choosing, to complete a share consolidation on the basis of either 1 for 3, 1 for 4 or 1 for 5.
- The approval of By-Law 2013-1 which represents updated and new by-laws of the Company.
- The approval of By-Law 2013-2 which institutes an advance notice provision for nominating directors to the Board.
In addition, on January 30, 2014, the Board of Directors approved the following appointments:
- Elgin Wolfe as Chairman of the Board
- Richard Schler as Chief Executive Officer
- Quentin Yarie as President and Chief Operating Officer
- Peter Liabotis as Chief Financial Officer and Corporate Secretary
For further information please visit our website: www.redpineexp.com
Quentin Yarie, President & COO
Phone: (416) 364-7024, (416) 364-2753 (FAX)
Cautionary Statement: We seek safe harbour. Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release